ܫܠܡܐ ܐܚܝ avgeen[ܫܚܠܦ]
عذرا ولكن نحن لا نستعمل ܪܘܟܟܐ ܘܩܘܫܝܐ ܘܡܒܛܠܢܐ في عناوين المقالات لهذا حذفت ܐܙܟ̥ وحولتها الى ܐܙܟ. ارجو منك الاستمرار في الكتابة وابداء اي ملاحظة لخدمة هذا المشروع وهذه اللغة العزيزة.
- --Basharh 02:45, 13 ܐܕܪ 2009 (UTC)
- THANKYOU SO MUCH Avgeen Gorgees for your Excellent Translation help!
- I am very very Grateful.
- May God Bless You!
- If you want your favorite article to be translated into the Chinese language, then I would be glad to help you.
- Yours Sincerely, --Jose77 21:16, 11 ܐܝܪ 2009 (UTC)
Thankyou very much[ܫܚܠܦ]
- !Thankyou very much Mr. Avgeen Gorgees for your Brilliant Translation help
- Your kindness and hospitality is worthy of recognition.
- May you be successful in life and may Aramaic Wikipedia prosper!
- Yours Sincerely, From --Jose77 04:19, 12 ܐܝܪ 2009 (UTC)
|The Original Barnstar|
|Mr. Avgeen Gorgees is hereby awarded with an Original Barnstar by me, Jose77, for his wonderful contributions to the Aramaic Wikipedia project. May his good works be seen by his fellow native speakers everywhere in the world. --Joseph, 04:25, 12 ܐܝܪ 2009 (UTC)|
- ! Thankyou so much Mr. Avgeen Gorgees for your Outstanding Translation effort
- You are a good Christian.
May God bless you in all your work and in everything you put your hand to.
(I have also helped translate the article Al Qamishli into the Chinese language here)
- Yours Gratefully, From --Jose77 21:25, 22 ܐܝܪ 2009 (UTC)
ܫܠܡܐ ܐܘܓܝܢ. ܒܥܐ ܐܢܐ ܕܐܡܪ ܐܢܐ ܠܟ ܬܘܕܝ ܬܘܕܝ ܬܘܕܝ ܣܓܝܐܐ ܠܡܥܕܪܢܘܬܐ ܕܝܠܟ ܗܪܟܐ ܒܘܝܟܝܦܕܝܐ ܕܝܠܢ ܣܘܪܝܬܐ!--Assyria 90 21:23, 8 ܐܕܪ 2010 (UTC)